Amazon$6,59
Jet.com$6,59
Wholesale Halloween Costumes$6,04
Walmart$5,49
SHOP NOW
Deal found at: Walmart

Connect More with Cable Matters USB Type-C Products

Manage the Migration to USB Type-C
The Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type-C to A cable is specifically designed to connect existing host computers to new release USB peripherals. It connects computers with a USB Type A port to newer smartphones and tablets with the small form factor USB Type-C connector.

Superior Construction with an Unbeatable Warranty
The combination of sturdy construction with a flexible jacket and USB connectors with molded strain relief provides a cable with reliable performance and long life. Cable Matters provides a lifetime warranty and product support with this cable for peace of mind when purchasing.

USB Type-C Compatibility List (Partial List)
- 2015 MacBook with 12" Retina Display
- 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel
- HP Spectre x2 / Pavilion x2
- Nokia N1
- OnePlus 2
- Lenovo Zuk Z1
- Google Nexus 5X / 6P
- Google Pixel C
- Lumia 950 / Lumia 950XL

Important Notes
- This cable is not designed to connect a computer, smartphone, or tablet with USB Type-C to USB peripherals with Type A (such as an external hard drive).
- This cable is not compatible with the USB Type-C port on the Apple 'USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter'. It only functions when connected to the USB Type A port on the Multiport Adapter.

Specifications
- Host Computer Connector: USB 3.1 Type-A male
- Client/Device Connector 2: USB 3.1 Type-C male
- Rating: USB 3.1 data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps

Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Lifetime Product Support

USB Type-C and USB-C are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum

• automotive and vehicles/vehicle brands
  • careers/job search
  • technology and computing/operating systems

Related Products

I tried the Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) to Type A (USB-A) Cable in Black 3.3 Feet and why you need one too.

By our senior writer: Enrique Soler

Today is a exciting day for me because I get to review the Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type! I am long time arts and crafts writer, blogger and reviewer Enrique Soler and you might know me from some of my other reviews. I've written for example about the Lay's Potato Chips Party Size, Classic, 15.25 Oz by Lays and the Neon Line Leg Warmers Halloween Accessory, Pink by Forum or maybe you have heard of the editorial piece I did on the RC Fart Machine. Anyway, I have quite a lot experience trying out arts and crafts and recommending only the best to my readers. Therefore I was really happy when this product came on my path.

Introduction

I've been a fan of Forum products1 for years and I was really looking forward to finally trying the Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type and reviewing it for you guys. I found the best deal on this site on Walmart (You can buy the Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type here.) and I didn't hesitate a moment. So I reached for my creditcard and bought one straight away. I was glad it had free shipping and 24 hours delivery when I ordered it because I couldn't wait! When my Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type arrived the next day I ripped open the packaging and was really happy with what I saw. As I said before I'm a huge Forum enthusiast but I can be very critical and objective too, especially when writing for my readers. :-) After testing it for about a week now I am confident that I have the authority to write this piece. So read on and I will tell you all about my findings and if you should buy this thing.

Best Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) to Type A (USB-A) Cable in Black 3.3 Feet deal

Summary

I mostly begin with a summary when reviewing arts and crafts, then I write a list of the positive and negative points of the product after which I'll explain my rating and have a conclusion and of course the resources I used writing this article. So as made clear in the previous paragraphs, I am quite fond of the Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type. Forum really went all out with this one. The quality is unmatched, and to be honest; it just looks amazing. I know looks aren't the most important aspect of arts and crafts, but it does need to be talked about. And I'm sure it will when more people start to look at this masterpiece. The price alone that Walmart offers was and is by far the lowest, and should be enough reason to grab your wallet so make sure to check them out. I did test a lot of similar products before, I must admit none come even close to the Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type. Just the functinality alone leaves all competition in the cold and the quality also proves to be up there. The customer service of Forum2 is known to always be very happy to assist if you have any question so if you ever need them they'll be really tolerant and helpful in looking for a solution. So just a quick recap; only good things to say about the Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) to Type A (USB-A) Cable in Black 3.3 Feet. Do finish this article tho because you there is sort of a surprise in the end!

Pros

This pros list of the Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type could be much longer, and is way longer than the conslist, but the description3 this site has will probably already say it all. Here is just a little piece: "
Connect More with Cable Matters USB Type-C Products

Manage the Migration to USB Type-C
The Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type-C to A cable is specifically designed to connect existing host computers to new release USB peripherals. It connects computers with a USB Type A port to newer smartphones and tablets with the small form factor USB Type-C connector.

Superior Construction with an"
. So without further ado, this is the very much incomplete list:

1. Cable Matters USB Type
  2. Black Feet
  3. Connects Computers
  4. USB Type
  5. Port
  6. Smartphones
  7. Small
  8. Factor
  9. Superior Construction
  10. Unbeatable
  11. Combination
  12. Sturdy
  13. Flexible
  14. USB Connectors
  15. Cable
  16. Lifetime Warranty
  17. Product
  18. Peace
  19. Mind
  20. TypeC
  21. List Partial
  22. MacBook
  23. Retina Display Google Chromebook
  24. HP
  25. Pavilion
  26. Nokia
  27. X
  28. Cable
  29. USB TypeC Port
  30. Apple
  31. Multiport Adapter
  32. Functions
  33. Connected
  34. Specifications
  35. Computer Connector USB TypeA Male Client Device
  36. Data Transfer Rate
  37. The amazing looks.
  38. The quality is great.
  39. It is everything it promises to be.
  40. $5.49 is just a steal comparing to the alternatives.
  41. There is no brand like Forum when it comes to arts and crafts.
  42. The durability is very nice, so better for the environment.
  43. In this price range, no other product coming out will be matching the Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type for a long time to come.

Cons

I had a tough time thinking of cons for the Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type. Better prices are of course always nice and I don't know if you actually need this luxurious quality4. That's a thing only you can figure out for yourself. However, the list:

1. Maybe the aesthetics of the product are not your style.
  2. It's a premium product so chances are you don't need this abundance of quality.
  3. The Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type is loved by a lot of professionals so soon everybody will probably have one.

Best Forum product in years

Rating

You won't be shocked after everything I said before that I'm giving the Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) to Type A (USB-A) Cable in Black 3.3 Feet 100/100, an A+ and 5 stars5. People in other reviews I've seen online sometimes say that Forum can never top the success of this product and maybe they're right, but maybe we can just dream ahead and see what they come up with next. So let's just enjoy the Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type while it's hot!

★★★★★

Verdict and Conclusion

If you are in the market for a new Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type. Walmart has really made it easy for you6. You can buy the Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type HERE for the unbeatable price of $5.49. This product really is worth every cent and you will not regret it for an instant. I've really tried to be completely fair in this review but if you still don't trust it, feel free to check out other reviews, they will tell you no different. All I can say is that I wholeheartedly recommend the Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) to Type A (USB-A) Cable in Black 3.3 Feet to anyone and their mothers. But enough praise for Forum. Just buy it and enjoy your new Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) to Type A (USB-A) Cable in Black 3.3 Feet!

Resources used in this article

I used the following sources while writing this article:
1 http://www.cablematters.com/pc-907-113-2-pack-usb-type-c-usb-c-to-type-a-usb-a-cable-with-braided-jacket.aspx&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj0qtGX39veAhWGjlQKHca-D9wQFggUMAA&usg=AOvVaw02uV34CqMlyn3OWtLO3F_S
2 http://www.cablematters.com/pc-725-113-cable-matters-usb-c-cable-usb-a-to-usb-c-cable-usb-c-to-usb-cable.aspx&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj0qtGX39veAhWGjlQKHca-D9wQFggZMAE&usg=AOvVaw1QCZCsuymJMmrWzIhzgtXh
3 http://www.cablematters.com/c-113-usb-c-20-cable.aspx&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj0qtGX39veAhWGjlQKHca-D9wQFggeMAI&usg=AOvVaw1ZGcRcONwWDrHZpFmbHCe8
4 http://www.cablematters.com/pc-905-113-2-pack-usb-20-type-c-usb-c-to-type-a-usb-a-cable.aspx&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj0qtGX39veAhWGjlQKHca-D9wQFgglMAM&usg=AOvVaw0cAzuyRQggRisHS4XL_l0y
5 http://www.cablematters.com/pc-714-113-usb-20-type-c-usb-c-to-micro-b-micro-usb-cable.aspx&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj0qtGX39veAhWGjlQKHca-D9wQFggqMAQ&usg=AOvVaw3ObJJBtMZt_kF8LwdHEK8W
6 http://www.cablematters.com/pc-655-113-usb-20-type-c-usb-c-to-mini-b-mini-usb-cable.aspx&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj0qtGX39veAhWGjlQKHca-D9wQFggvMAU&usg=AOvVaw03iKtOEiXrqEwtEWNCstEa

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Other Reviews

★★★★☆

Good latex for the price

I'd have to say that this brand of liquid latex is good, it's not AS good as a higher quality, more professional latex, but it gets the job done. I work in a haunted house and use it for prosthetics on my face and I use it for prop building. Definitely good latex for the price, highly recommend. Once you see stores putting out their Halloween gear, you'd better grab some cuz it doesn't last long on their shelves!