• Can be used as an adhesive for hair pieces and more
  • Contains natural rubber latex
  • shopping/toys
  • travel/travel guides
  • food and drink/vegan

Related Products

Halloween Latex Pint by Fun World In-Depth Review

By our senior writer: Valdemar Johansen

I've been wanting to write this piece for a long time. And now I finally get to write the in-depth review of the Halloween Latex Pint by Fun! I, Valdemar Johansen, am used to write about arts and crafts, because I have done so for years. You have hopefully seen my articles about the Lay's Stax Potato Crisps, Sour Cream & Onion, 5.5 Oz by Lays and the Deluxe Blue Yacht Captain Nautical Sailor Hat Navy Cap by Forum. I also did a big piece on the Lay's Classic Potato Chips, 8 oz. Bag. So you might say I have the know-how to be writing about arts and crafts. So naturally I was very happy when I got this product in the mail!

Introduction

Since 2012 I've been watching Forum1 so I am really excited that I am finally able to try the Halloween Latex Pint by Fun and writing this review for you guys. While searching for the best deal on this product I stumbled across this offer on Walmart (You can buy it here.) and I immediately jumped on the opportunity. So I got my creditcard out and placed my order. With the standard same day delivery and free shipping it really is a bargain compared to the competitor brands and retailers. Later that day when my Halloween Latex Pint by Fun was delivered I opened it and was overjoyed with what I saw. I might sound a bit biassed being a longtime Forum customer but this product really steps it up quite a bit, which is immediately noticeable when opening the package. Now that I've been testing it for a couple of days now I feel like I know enough about the Halloween Latex Pint by Fun to write this review. So keep reading and I will show you why I am so enthusiastic about my brand new Halloween Latex Pint by Fun.

Best Halloween Latex Pint by Fun World deal

Summary

When reviewing arts and crafts I usually begin with a summary, then a compact list of the pros and cons of the product after which you can find the rating and my conclusion and resources. So as you can read in the intro, I am really amazed by the Halloween Latex Pint by Fun. Forum has really set a new standard with this one. The durability is fantastic, and frankly; it just looks super. I know looks aren't deciding with arts and crafts, but it just needs to be addressed. I mean the price Walmart offered was and is by far the lowest so make sure to check them out when you are going to get one. As I have tested some alternatives before, I will say none come close to the Halloween Latex Pint by Fun. Just the flexibility alone crumbles all competition and the quality also seems to be top notch. The famous customer service of Forum2 is always very happy to help if you have any kind of questions so if you ever run in to something with their products they'll be really supple with helping you find a solution. So just to recap; only positive things to say about the Halloween Latex Pint by Fun World. Do read till the end tho because you there is a tiny surprise!

Pros

This pros list of the Halloween Latex Pint by Fun could be much longer, and is way longer than the conslist, but the description3 this site has will probably already say it all. Here is just a little piece: "
1-Pint Latex Paint Halloween Accessory:

• Includes 1 pt of liquid latex makeup
  • Ideal for creating your own prosthetics and masks
  • Halloween liquid latex can be used in combination with molds
  • Can be used as an adhesive for hair pieces and more
  • Contains natural rubber latex
". So without further ado, this is the very much incomplete list:
  1. Halloween Latex Pint
  2. Fun World
  3. Paint
  4. Pt
  5. Liquid
  6. MakeupIdeal
  7. The amazing looks.
  8. The quality is great.
  9. It is everything it promises to be.
  10. $7.41 is just a steal comparing to the alternatives.
  11. There is no brand like Forum when it comes to arts and crafts.
  12. The durability is very nice, so better for the environment.
  13. In this price range, no other product coming out will be matching the Halloween Latex Pint by Fun for a long time to come.

Cons

I had a tough time thinking of cons for the Halloween Latex Pint by Fun. Better prices are of course always nice and I don't know if you actually need this luxurious quality4. That's a thing only you can figure out for yourself. However, the list:

1. Maybe the aesthetics of the product are not your style.
  2. It's a premium product so chances are you don't need this abundance of quality.
  3. The Halloween Latex Pint by Fun is loved by a lot of professionals so soon everybody will probably have one.

Best Forum product in years

Rating

Considering the points above I can only conclude that the Halloween Latex Pint by Fun deserves 5 stars, 10/10 an A+++ and just overall praise5. I've read reviews by people saying that it's a little too perfect and that it doesn't leave room for the competition, but I don't really mind a nice monopoly. And Forum sure is heading to become one with this product!

★★★★★

Verdict and Conclusion

This product really will make your life better and will make you a lot happier. (And I didn't even talk about the resale value6!) I've really done my best to be balanced in this article but it turned out to be so positive that I recommend you reading some other reviews, and you'll find out they will tell you the same goody goody story. So I can just say is that I fully recommend the Halloween Latex Pint by Fun World to anyone in the market for it. And if you are still hesitating whether you need a new Halloween Latex Pint by Fun. Walmart has really made the choice simple. They sell you the Halloween Latex Pint by Fun HERE for the record low amount of $7.41. But enough talk. Just buy it and fall in love with your new Halloween Latex Pint by Fun World!

Resources used in this article

I used the following sources while writing this article:
1 https://www.ebay.com/p/Fun-World-Liquid-Latex-Foundation-16-Fl-oz/691204138&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiLxfCf39veAhWIjlQKHbl-Bj0QFggWMAA&usg=AOvVaw1XYlpwieJDGNQCwKLhvWIt
2 https://www.ebay.com/itm/Halloween-Latex-Pint-by-Fun-World-/192657219756&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiLxfCf39veAhWIjlQKHbl-Bj0QFggcMAE&usg=AOvVaw26DQlZ9OXXRGh6ShRV5dZq
3 https://www.ebay.com/p/Fun-World-Liquid-Latex-1-Pint/1729426140&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiLxfCf39veAhWIjlQKHbl-Bj0QFggiMAI&usg=AOvVaw0iukpyCB6jGGuDLdN7zJ_v
4 https://www.upcse.com/upc/023168096104/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiLxfCf39veAhWIjlQKHbl-Bj0QFgglMAM&usg=AOvVaw1YZGOUIsBCH0X0yBm3tgxz
5 https://www.ebay.com/itm/Halloween-Latex-Pint-by-Fun-World-/192657219756&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiLxfCf39veAhWIjlQKHbl-Bj0QwW4IKTAE&usg=AOvVaw3hJh0whpm1UlMOD0yetTf_
6 http://www.fun-world.net/9610.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiLxfCf39veAhWIjlQKHbl-Bj0QFgg5MAw&usg=AOvVaw3D115MrUOv2bObOAMA1U8J

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Other Reviews

★★★★☆

Need for speed

Very good game lots of excitement.

★★★★★

Need For Speed Rival's Awesomeness!

Worked Great & had Every thing I needed To Play The Game. I Think This game Exceeds The new need For Speed game That has A Lot Of talking In it. & You can Play On line But that Cost to Be On PSN Play Station Network. As It Should They made this Game & They half To Keep up With it to. I Wished Playing on line was Free But I Understand it cost Money & Time So I'm Ok With it. The Graphics Look Soo Real & The Cars Look & Sound Like Real Car's To. 5 Out Of 10 I Give It A 1000! So Much Fun & it's Not Like Playing A game it's like Driving In The Real World You Can Crash Your car Even Small Bump's Into A Guardrail Scratch your Paint. & They Have gas station's Where You can Fix Your Ride. Just Drive Through One. & You Can Be A Police Officer Or A Racer & You Can Switch Careers At Any Time & You Don't Loose Any Thing.

★★★★★

This game is awsome first timer with NFS

I got this game 12/7/2013 I have become addicted to it. Really good graphics and you have so much more freedon to do things and switch between being a racer or a cop. I really need to get in the bed and get some sleep but I am having way too much fun wiith this. I only had my PS3 about 2 months and I tried Battlefield which is a great game and a few others. But since I got this game i seem to have forgotten all of the other games. Nothing like driving games to keep your interest because there is so many ways to keep the excitement going unlike the shooter games that I played on my PC for years. Get this and you won't be sorry i can promise you that. Yes I am an old guy at 51 with grown children enjoying myself.

★★★★★

Neat concept!!

I got this game yesterday for Christmas and it is awesome!! I love the fact that this time you can play as cop or racer and the all drive feature is awesome!! I liked the fact that in last years need for speed you had to find the cars to drive them but this time it is even cooler!! You have to complete a speed wall to unlock cars!! whether you are a racer or cop. Over all it is a great game and I would highly recommend it to a friend!

★★★★☆

Great game, best racing launch title

For those who have suffered through sub-par racing games when various consoles have launched, you won't have to do that with NFS: Rivals. NFS: Rivals takes the best parts of NFS: Hot Pursuit and makes them better. You've got two distinct tracks to go (Cops and Racers# up to 60 ranks, and the game's map is open from the start. You progress by choosing and completing Speedlists. Some of them are very simply #"Bronze any Interceptor event"). Some, near the end, have 5-6 different requirements which all must be filled. Basically, the game will force you to try all the tech options and force you to be consistant if you want to unlock all it has to offer. The newest edition to the series is AllDrive. This means that if you are playing single player and another driver is also playing single player, you games could literally MEET in the same place at the same time. You might be on an interceptor event and see a race blow by you, now it turns into a Hot Pursuit event! Busting human racers as a cop or getting away from a human cop definitely is the highlight of the title, as some epic cat-and-mouse games can happen. Contrary to the other review, you CAN play offline and free roam just fine. There are 80+ jumps & 80 + speed cameras to find. There are no billboards or gates like in NFS: Most Wanted, so yes, if you're one of those perfectionists/play a game to death people, you might run through most of the content fairly quickly. But if you need a next-gen racing game that runs butter smooth with no lag, that improves on one of the best NFS games ever released, then NFS: Rivals is an outstanding choice.