free shippingFREE SHIPPING
24 hour delivery24 HOUR DELIVERY
free supportFREE SUPPORT
us dollarsUSD
high discountsHIGH DISCOUNTS
Forum logo

Lowest prices on Forum products

Forum Cinemas Forum Definition Forum Credit Union Forum24 Forum Non Conveniens Forumias Forum 43

Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4)

$23,55
$16.82
Use this coupon for a 40% discount 25814A
ShopPrice
Amazon$23,55
Houzz$18,50
Jet.com$18,50
Walmart$16,82
SHOP NOW
Deal found at: Walmart

• Will You Cross The Line? Welcome to Redview County, a gritty open road environment where the intensity of the street's ultimate rivalry between cops and racers never stops.
  • High Stakes Rivalry - Watch the stakes grow through a new scoring system that lets racers risk their speed points to shoot for higher multipliers and greater rewards, or bank their speed points safely when they return to a hideout. The more risk you take on, the faster you can progress, but get busted by the cops and they take your speed points as a reward. Hundreds of thousands of speed points can be at stake at every turn and at every bust - will you go from hero to zero?
  • Alldrive - This revolutionary new feature lets you seamlessly join a world where your friends are already racing and chasing. Single-player and multiplayer are no longer isolated game modes. There are no lobbies, no waiting; everything is seamless. You and your friends can all share the same game, same race and same chase. Paths cross and experiences merge: imagine your race and your friend's pursuit colliding creating a world where no two events will ever feel the same. Don't want to play with others? Then simply choose to make Redview County yours alone and dominate the advanced racing and cop AI.
  • Your Car, Your Identity - Power up your car with the latest upgrades in pursuit technology and personalize your bodywork with fresh paintjobs, liveries, custom license plates, rims, and decals to show off your car to the world. With millions of potential combinations you can save different configurations and keep a variety of car packages on alert to leave your mark no matter the situation.
  • Cops vs. Racers - Racers are lone wolves out for their own glory; driving agile cars built for high speed racing and epic chases. Cops work in teams to hunt down and bust racers using the full power of the police force. Intense racing moments are made even more thrilling with access to upgradeable pursuit technology customized to each side. Racers use this technology to evade cops - using tech such as turbo bursts, jammers and electromagnetic pulses. Cops will be armed for aggressive busts, deploying shockwaves, jammers, and calling in police roadblocks or helicopter support. Each side has a different set of supercars, technology, tasks and career milestones. Switch sides whenever you want to get that car you need, the tech you want, and the role you crave in a progression system that is different for each side.
  • Network - Network will be the hub for continuing your racing and chasing with access to stats, leaderboards and content uploads direct from the game. Breakdown what's happening in your friends worlds in real time, join groups to team and engage on the forums. Share your progress and images with your social networks. Prep for your next gaming session as you build playlists, and add your latest rivals to your friends list. Engage with Need for Speed Rivals from the web, tablet, or mobile in Overwatch, a mini-game that connects you with the console/PC game by letting you help or hinder your friends to earn points towards exclusive paintjobs.
  • DLC packs include: Simply Jaguar Complete Pack, Ferrari Edizioni Speciali Complete Pack, The Koenigsegg Agera One, Complete Movie Pack, and Loaded Garage Pack.
  • ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Mild Violence
  • home and garden/home improvement and repair
  • sports/auto racing
  • travel/travel guides

Related Products

I tried the Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4) and why you need one too.

By our senior writer: Ali Başoğlu

I've been waiting to write this article for a long time. But today I actually get to review the Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4)! I, Ali Başoğlu, write about arts and crafts for a living as a writer, blogger and reviewer and you have probably read my pieces about the Lay's Classic Potato Chips, 1 oz, 12 count by Lays and the Forum Novelties from the Heat Transfer-Super Mom, Multicolor by Forum. I also did an editorial piece on the Lay's Lightly Salted Potato Chips, 7.75 oz. Bag. Needless to say, I have quite some experience testing arts and crafts and I only want the best to my readers of course. So I was really thrilled when I got this product to write about today!

Introduction

I am really happy to finally be reviewing the Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4) and writing1 this review for you guys for I've been using Forum products for over 8 years now and I was really excited when I found out they came out with the Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4). Of course I looked where I can get it the cheapest, and I always find it on this website. This time it was the deal from Walmart (The deal can be bought here.) and I saw it was the best deal on the internet. So I didn't think twice and and ordered it there. Luckily for me at Walmart they had same day delivery and free shipping so I didn't have to wait long for my package to arive. When it did, I couldn't wait to open it and finally see my brand spanking new Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4). I immediately saw it had totally been worth the wait. On the chance of sounding quite a bit biassed being a longtime Forum fan, this product really crushes its competitors, which you can feel immediately when opening the package. I feel like I know enough about the Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4) to write this review after testing it for a couple of days now. So keep reading and I will show you why I am so happy with my new Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4).

Best Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4) deal

Summary

When reviewing arts and crafts I usually begin with a summary, then a compact list of the pros and cons of the product after which you can find the rating and my conclusion and resources. So as you can read in the intro, I am really amazed by the Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4). Forum has really set a new standard with this one. The durability is fantastic, and frankly; it just looks super. I know looks aren't deciding with arts and crafts, but it just needs to be addressed. I mean the price Walmart offered was and is by far the lowest so make sure to check them out when you are going to get one. As I have tested some alternatives before, I will say none come close to the Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4). Just the flexibility alone crumbles all competition and the quality also seems to be top notch. The famous customer service of Forum2 is always very happy to help if you have any kind of questions so if you ever run in to something with their products they'll be really supple with helping you find a solution. So just to recap; only positive things to say about the Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4). Do read till the end tho because you there is a tiny surprise!

Pros

The list of pros of this Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4) is going to be much longer than the conslist and the description3 this site gives already lists them quite well. To quote just an excerpt: "

• Will You Cross The Line? Welcome to Redview County, a gritty open road environment where the intensity of the street's ultimate rivalry between cops and racers never stops.
  • High Stakes Rivalry - Watch the stakes grow through a new scoring system that lets racers risk their speed points to shoot for higher multipliers and greater rewards, or bank their speed points safely when they return to a hideout. The more risk you take on, the faster you can progress, but".
    1. Rivals PS
    2. Line Welcome
    3. Redview
    4. Gritty Open Road Environment
    5. Risk
    6. Faster
    7. Cops
    8. Hundreds
    9. Thousands
    10. Speed Points
    11. Stake
    12. Every Turn
    13. Bust
    14. Game Modes
    15. Lobbies
    16. Everything
    17. Seamless
    18. Friends
    19. Game
    20. Experiences
    21. Pursuit
    22. World
    23. Two Events
    24. Others
    25. Simply
    26. Redview County
    27. Advanced Racing
    28. Millions
    29. Potential Combinations
    30. Different Configurations
    31. Variety
    32. Car Packages
    33. Alert
    34. Lone Wolves
    35. Glory Driving Agile Cars
    36. High Speed
    37. Cops Work
    38. Full Power
    39. Police Force
    40. Intense Racing Moments
    41. Access
    42. Upgradeable Pursuit Technology Customized
    43. Technology
    44. Tech
    45. Turbo Bursts
    46. Pulses
    47. Cops
    48. Aggressive
    49. Shockwaves Jammers
    50. Police
    51. Different Set
    52. Supercars Technology
    53. Switch Sides Whenever
    54. Car
    55. Role
    56. Friends Worlds
    57. Real Time
    58. Forums
    59. Progress
    60. Social Networks
    61. Next Gaming Session
    62. Latest Rivals
    63. Friends List
    64. Need
    65. Speed Rivals
    66. Web Tablet
    67. Mobile
    68. Overwatch
    69. Minigame
    70. Connects
    71. The quality is unmatched.
    72. The looks are stunning.
    73. The price of $16.82 is a bargain compared to the competition.
    74. Forum is leading the market when it comes to arts and crafts.
    75. The durability is great, so it's good for the environment.
    76. No other product coming out in this price range will be comparable for the coming months if not years.

Cons

I had a tough time thinking of cons for the Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4). Better prices are of course always nice and I don't know if you actually need this luxurious quality4. That's a thing only you can figure out for yourself. However, the list:

1. Maybe the aesthetics of the product are not your style.
    2. It's a premium product so chances are you don't need this abundance of quality.
    3. The Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4) is loved by a lot of professionals so soon everybody will probably have one.

Best Forum product in years

Rating

You won't be shocked after everything I said before that I'm giving the Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4) 100/100, an A+ and 5 stars5. People in other reviews I've seen online sometimes say that Forum can never top the success of this product and maybe they're right, but maybe we can just dream ahead and see what they come up with next. So let's just enjoy the Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4) while it's hot!

★★★★★

Verdict and Conclusion

In conclusion, my verdict is that the Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4) really will make your life more fun and just better altogether. (And did I mention the resale value6 of Forum products?) I've done my utmost to view this thing from all possible angles in this piece but I see it sounds all very positive. So please read some more reviews, and you'll see that it's not me that is so enthusiast. So let me just say is that I fully, fully, recommend the Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4) for now and the future until Forum will come up with its successor. And if you are still hesitating whether you want this new Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4). Walmart really has a great deal on it now. They have the Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4) on sale HERE for the record low of $16.82. But enough reading. Just go get it and admire your very own, very new Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4)!

Resources used in this article

I used the following sources while writing this article:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Other Reviews

★★★★★

Very, very cool!

K folks, why purchase NC and get ZERO gift boxes when Walmart offers this card with ONLINE DELIVERY...you get those sought-after gift boxes AND whatever super cool bonus item TNT and Jumpstart have loaded onto the card. I have used this service more than I care to admit, LOL, and it is trustworthy and quick. Sometimes delivery is 5-10 minutes, y'all....but don't worry, your code will be sent to your email account before you can figure out how to spell Vandagyre. Or is it Vannagerye. Or is it Veanadyre?!

★★★★★

Best way to buy!

I love buying NC cards online. If I am unable to get a ride into town I can just use my credit/debit cards and boom, the codes are sent to my E-mail address. However Times can really very and so that is why I gave the four stars. I've had to wait 6 hours once before and I wasn't happy about it. I don't know if Walmart employees have to send the codes or what but it was bothersome. Other than that this is a great method to get your NC. AND YOU STILL GET GBCs! Which is a huge plus.

★★★★☆

yay! neocash

i would oocasionally purchase a card at toyz we be, but moved to an area where cards are unavailable. this is convenient and i am pleased that walmart has them available online. i know that neopets has had some technical issues off and on, but i have always heard good things by friends when a ticket was submitted to the neopets support team (not walmart).

★★★★☆

A good place to buy NC for us lazy people

This card right here is a good deal! You get all the perks of an NC card including 3 gift boxes and a bonus item without having to haul yourself over to the nearest Walmart to snag one. The delivery is usually very quick (I'd say 10-20 minutes). I've only ever had slow service during the middle of the night, buying two in one purchase, or during the holidays but even then it usually wasn't longer then 40 minutes. I only wish they had higher card values. That would be sooo good. That aside this is a very good and reliable way to get NC. The Service is boss and they always come through. Thanks, Walmart <3